Nature, hiking, photography, and more!
Let’s explore Ontario together! New content is shown on this page, but you can use the menu at the top of the screen whenever you like. On a mobile device? The menu is the three horizontal lines, top-left!
I had never seen a Snowy Owl before, but had heard rumours of a good location a few hours away from the city. Click the video to watch what happens!
Latest Blog Posts
- Bruce Trail 01 – Queenston Heights
- Bruce Trail: Limehouse
- Understanding Your Camera’s Exposure Settings: Shutter
- Understanding Your Camera’s Exposure Settings: ISO
- Best Food for your Birdfeeder
- How to take photos at an Aquarium
Enjoy my nature stories, photos, and videos?
You can greatly support my ability to run this website by purchasing greeting cards and other products:
Bruce Trail hiked so far: 0.4%
The Great Trail hiked so far: 0.02%
More info about The Great Trail coming soon!
Join in on Facebook
Check out my shop!
…featuring beautiful nature from Ontario.