The top, best, most beautiful views and lookouts in Ontario, Canada. If you’re visiting Ontario or Canada or you already live here, these are some of the best scenic lookouts, waterfalls and views in Ontario.
8) The Toronto City Skyline from Tommy Thompson Park, Colonel Samuel Smith Park, Toronto Islands, etc…
7) Viewing Platform at Mono Cliffs Provincial Park
6) Kap-Kig-Iwan Provincial Park – the viewing platform over the park and the waterfalls and rapids.
5) Kakabeka Falls Provincial Park – Kakabeka plunge waterfall and the beautiful river valley.
4) The view above the Sea Lion rock formation on the Sea Lion Trail at Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
3) Edmund Fitzgerald Lookout at the end of The Fire Tower Trail at Pancake Bay Provincial Park which gives a lookout over Pancake Bay on Lake Superior.
2) The huge rocky gorge that is Ouitmet Canyon
1) The lookout at the end of The Cup and Saucer Trail on Manitoulin Island.